Cafe Le Caire @ Al-Majlis

Been here quite a few times and they were all disappointing experiences, but I decided to give this another try cause it's the only café in sight with air-con seating. Second floor of the café is like those fine dining ATAS restaurants (perfect for dates). 
It's a must for me to have Hot Apple Tea ($5+) whenever I'm in the mood for middle eastern food. This was acceptable, but the best tea is still at Derwish. Check out the cup advocating Speak(ing) Good English! 
Appetizer: Falafel ($10+) I wish they had more hummus spread, but this was good!!! So flavourful and wholesome.
Seasoned Crispy Chicken with Mashed Potato and gravy ($12+) Really good!!!! Meat is so tender and fresh. The mashed potato is generously-portioned and tasty too. 
Sirloin Steak - Medium Well. ($22+) Cooked to perfection. It's hard to get decent steak just the way you like it, and this is really amazing. 

I really enjoyed my visit here. Came here on a Friday afternoon so there's no crowd; the service was really good, and the food (although it took quite a while, WAS SO AMAZING!!!!!!) 

Cafe Le Caire @ Al-Majlis
39 Arab Street









No comments:

Post a Comment